Here at Bellevue Chiropractic Centre, we take great pride in supporting those within our community through the non-profit organization Foundation for Wellness Professionals. As proud members of this organization, we help bring disease and injury prevention programs to our community! These events range from various races to baseball tournaments to community gatherings. Our purpose is to help support these causes through our time and services in our special niche of chiropractic wellness. The relaxed atmosphere allows us to talk freely to many participants about chiropractic, wellness, injury prevention, and the charity at hand. Come check us out at our events in and around Bellevue!
If you would like more information regarding the Foundation for Wellness Professionals, feel free to visit http://wellnessspeakers.org/ We would love to provide your business and employees a Wellness Day or workshop to help boost morale and decrease illness and injuries in the workplace. For more information or to set up a Wellness Day, please contact us at email@example.com.
- May 2017: Avalon Elementary, Avonworth MS/HS, Northgate HS Teacher Appreciation Health Screenings
- May 6, 2017: Ben Avon Spring Festival -- Ben Avon, PA
- May 13, 2017: Avalon Apple Blossom Festival -- Avalon, PA
- June 8 - 11, 2017: Bellevue's 150th Celebration -- Bellevue, PA
- September 29, 2017 -- K-Love Women's Night
- September 30, 2017 -- Ben Avon Fall Festival -- Ben Avon, PA
Pictured from left: Dr. Bridget Ryan and Dr. Bill Walsh, chiropractors.